You will often find Clover Quinn at the Hamilton Farmers Market on Bedford St from 9:00 – 12:30 on Saturdays in the summer. Clover is very excited about her solar electric system. “Last month our electric bill was $50.04. That includes the base rate of $46.00.” Clover smiles, “Who would have dreamed we would eagerly await our electric bill in the mail.”
Invest in your own Solar Electric System Today. SBS Solar Can Help
- 30% federal tax credit still available in 2018.
- State tax credit, $500.00 per tax payer makes this a great time to invest for the long term.
- 3.25% State of Montana DEQ Loans
- Missoula Federal Credit Union offers two loan options: Solar Home Equity Loan or Home Energy Loan
- For Small Businesses and Agricultural Producers in eligible areasUSDA Rural Development, REAP (Rural Energy for America Program) offers up to 25% grants for total eligible project costs, as well as loan guarantees.
Call SBS Solar today for your free solar estimate. 406-541-8410.