SBS is proud to sponsor the Selway-Bitterroot-Frank Church Froundation fundraiser next week in Missoula. They are bringing the Telluride Mountainfilm Festival next Thursday, April 7, 2011. We love this Foundation, as they are the primary stewards and protectors of this largest wilderness in the lower-48 states. Please join us on April 7th for this great event.
Here’s some quick points:
- Telluride Mountainfilm Festival – Showcasing the very best films from the 2010 festival.
- Presented by the Selway-Bitterroot Foundation
- April 7th at the Roxy Theatre, south Higgins – in Missoula
- Doors open at 6pm,. films start at 7pm
- Beer from Blacksmith Brewery
- Crazy amount of raffle prizes including; whitewater rafting trips, guided fly fishing trips, patagonia and cloudveil prizes, backpacks, cooking stoves and much more
- Sponsored by Sustainable Building Systems, The Independent, Montana Headwall, Grizzly Hackle, Kent Bros. First Security Bank, NRS, REI, Missoula Federal Credit Union and Kuhl Clothing.
- All proceeds benefit wilderness stewardship and trails maintenance in the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness.
- Tickets are $12, students are $10
We hope to see you there!